Explore the Komodo Dragon and Pink Beach
Tendering from your cruise ship to Komodo Island jetty as as a starting point of the tour and main office of Komodo National Park rangers. Up on arrival at the jetty, you will have warm welcomed by our team and rangers of the park. Afterwards get the general briefing by our experience tour guide. and after briefing start to trekking for an hour and half. Walking along the flat terrain and tropical rain forest.
During the trek our local guide will explain more about Komodo National Park Flora and Fauna as the most natural beauty including the famous Komodo Dragon. Beside the Komodo Dragon living on the island there are some others wild life, such as: Timor deer, wild board, water buffalo, and many species of birds, etc.
After briefing, our local guide take you to the boat and get the boat ride to the spectacular beach of Komodo National Park called: PINK BEACH. Here you will have swimming and snorkeling which are full of colorful fish and coral reefs, also sun bathing at the attractive beaches and white sand mixed with pink. After spend your time on beach the boat will bring you back to the pier and get your tender back to the cruise ship. Food and drink will you serve on boat (drinking water free of charge).
- Local wooden boat to PINK BEACH
- Entrance fee to Komodo National Park
- English speaking guide
- Lunch and mineral water
- Snorkeling gears
- Personal expenses, alcohol drink and Tipping
End of Our Service
What to Bring and Additional Information
- During the tour, walking shoes, long pants, hat, sun cream, insect repellent, swimming suite, towel, snorkeling gears (if have your own), rain coat in rainy season, camera or video camera.
- Payment system will settled in AMERICAN DOLLAR (USD) or other foreign currencies that will be adjusted to current exchanges rate.
- Credit card and visa card are not acceptable
- On the boat to Pink Beach we have changing room that enable you to changes before swimming and snorkeling
- We provide the plenty of mineral water, lunch and fruits
- On Pink Beach where you will snorkeling there is limited shelter but there will be some shady – trees where you can have shade
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST IN US WHO HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF YOU DURING YOUR VISIT TO KOMODO ISLAND